Site and Company Policy
- Placing an order through the website signifies that you understand our company’s policy.
- The design and statue manufacturing process cannot be initiated without deposit payment being received first.
- These policies must be understood and approved prior to placing your order.
- The delivery time of the art piece is according to the specific times listed for each product
- Cancellation of the “life letter” order after deposit has been paid shall not entitle the customer to a refund.
- Images for integration within the art pieces must be uploaded through the website when placing your order.
- Since the materials used in the manufacture of the letters are delicate, there may be several scratches which will not impair the work.
- Delay in delivery of a work for a reason independent of the creator and/or third parties shall not be awarded
- It is understood that the customer must act with the greatest of care when opening the package containing the work for the first time. Please hold it from its base first.
- Some letters are placed inside the stand but are not attached to it, so caution is required in the manner in which the letters are held. The creator shall not be responsible for damage caused by failure to comply with this condition.
When the work is ready for collection or delivery, the customer will be notified.
The delivery will take place 4 business days from the day the work was sent and according to the schedule of the shipping company
Return and exchange policy:
- It is not possible to replace or return personal items that have been designed and manufactured individually – Selfie letters, engraved letters or life letters.
- Non-personal items purchased on the site (subject letters, book stands) can be exchanged for up to 30 days from the date of purchase. The replacement will take place in the studio of the artist Yael Man, provided that they were returned in their original condition, were not used at all and against an invoice or a replacement note.
- A refund can be obtained for the return of the item within two weeks from the date of its receipt, in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law.
Warranty and repairs:
- All the letters of Yael Mann are designed and manufactured in Israel from the highest quality materials, the printing is done in the highest quality printing machines and the cutting is done using the most advanced means.
- Each letter undergoes strict quality control during and after production.
- All illuminated letters (lighting fixtures) are warranted for a period of one year from the date of purchase. If any lighting failure occurs during the warranty period, the customer can send the letter to the studio and Yael will change the lighting fixture to its satisfaction and resend the art piece on her expense.
- There is no warranty if a fracture is caused as a result of a fall, improper holding of a letter, etc.
- If a non-electrical repair is required, send the letter to Yael Man’s studio at 13 hasadna street Holon, Israel and we will see how to solve the problem.
Proper use and maintenance of letters:
- In order to maintain the art piece over time, it should be avoided in direct sunlight, heat sources, water sources or sharp objects.
- Avoid contact with perfume, creams, hair preparations and other toiletries.
- Be sure to store the letters in a dry place.
- If the art piece is lit, use the original power cord supplied with the package.
For further questions, please contact the studio at 972-3.6484377.
- Your personal information (including email address) and / or personal information and / or identifying information (“personal information”) that the Company receives from you at the time of the order are intended for the purchase and receipt of requested products without any errors and / From you to receive the items ordered and purchased by you.
- The personal information, as well as information on purchases on the Site (hereinafter: “the Information”), will be stored in the database of the Site in accordance with the provisions of the Protection of Privacy Law, 1981, and shall be used in accordance with the provisions of this section.
- The company makes many commercial efforts to protect the integrity of information and the security of information from third party access. The company uses a combination of security technologies, including protection of the site through encryption technologies, security procedures and other organizational means to protect the information from access and / or use and / or disclosure to unauthorized persons in the company and / or parties Third parties by virtue of the agreement and / or the law.
- Some of the uses of the site and / or the services provided on the site require registration in which you will be required to provide personal details and without derogating from the generality of the aforesaid, such as your full name and your email address (hereinafter: “the registration”). Which are delivered to the Company during registration are made of your own free will and with your consent.
- The Company will be permitted to send you occasional e-mail advertisements in accordance with the provisions of the Communications (Telecommunications and Broadcasts) Law (Amendment No. 40), 2008 (the “Spam Law”). On the Site – for the purpose of improving the Services on the Site and / or in any other way it offers, to contact you if necessary in accordance with the provisions of the Spam Law or for the purpose of analyzing and providing statistical information to third parties. For any other purpose, other than that stated in this section above.
- In cases that are not under control and / or arise from force majeure, the Company shall not be liable for any damage, indirect or direct, caused to Customer or anyone on its behalf, and if information is lost or accessed by a hostile entity and / or used without authorization.The user declares and warrants that he is the sole owner and owner of the intellectual property of any kind, including but not limited to copyright, trademarks, advertising, distribution, sale, marketing and moral rights, any information that he transmits to the Company and their publication and presentation on the site for any need and / Or performing any production operations in the information, there is no violation or infringement of the rights of any third parties.
- The User shall be solely responsible for any claim, suit or demand raised against the Company and / or any person acting on its behalf by any third party for any reason related directly or indirectly to the information transmitted by the User to the Company, including but not limited to The user shall indemnify the company, its employees, managers or anyone acting on its behalf for any damage, payment or expense caused to them by the user, its employees, managers or anyone acting on its behalf. – generally legal fees and court costs.
Responsibility of the Company
The Company and / or the management of the Site and / or anyone acting on their behalf shall not be responsible for and shall not bear any direct, indirect, consequential or special damage caused to the User and / or the surfer and / or the Customer and / According to these regulations – whatever cause of action – including loss of income and / or prevention of profit caused for any reason, then the company reserves the right to cancel the specific order of the customer.
If there is a mistake in the description of the item on the company’s website, this will not be binding on the company and / or management of the site.
Images of the items on the site are intended for illustration purposes only and there may be differences between the images displayed on the site, some or all of them, and the items actually sold.
In any case, the Company shall bear no liability whatsoever in excess of the value of the purchased product and any indirect damage and / or consequential damage.
The Company is not responsible for uses made by the Client and / or the Client not in accordance with the Company’s instructions.
The management of the site will not be responsible for delays in the supply of items due to events beyond its control, such as malfunctions, delays, strikes, natural disasters, malfunctions in the computer system or telephone systems that will harm the completion of the purchase process or malfunctions in the e-mail service. At the requested time.
If the customer believes that the products purchased through the site or the services have any defect, please contact our studio at 972-3.6484377 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange to handle
your request as soon as possible.